In a previous post, I mentioned that I have been in this phase of reading all the books and neglecting my crafting. Well, the reading crazy has continued and I have actually surpassed my goal for the year!
Instead of allowing myself to call it quits since the the goal has been completed, I am going to modify the goal to 24 books this year. Totally doable considering there were some days I made it through 2 whole books a day. Eek!
Below is the running list of books for this year:
- Shopaholic to the Rescue by Sophie Kinsella
- Women with a Secret by Sophie Hannnah
- Curran Glen by Donna Foley Mabry
- I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali
- Books by Shayne Parkinson:
- The Sister by Louise Jensen
- Books by Carlene O’Connor:
- Books by Jane Steen:
- Books by Anya Wilde (These were a bit more on the Romance-y side but still pretty PG. Very humorous in places.)
* These books I have previously read and thus am not counting them towards my goal of having read 12 books this year.