Over the past couple of months I have really gotten into listening/watching podcasts while crafting, or really just in general. I tend to listen to a mixture of comedy, true crime and crafting/knitting podcasts. There are so many podcasts out there that I find it hard to find the ones that I truly enjoy listening to and I know that I am not the only one with this problem. So I thought I would take the time to list out some of my favorites for y’all (this is by no means a comprehensive list of podcasts that I watch/listen to):
Podcasts that I anxiously await for new episodes:
- The Dollop – this is a U.S. History podcast with a LOT of improv comedy thrown in there. Best for laughing out loud at work.😂
- The Knitting Expat
- Inside Number 23
- My Favorite Murder – two comedians talking about interesting murder stories, what is not to love? #Murderino
- Legacy Knitz
- Bad Wolf Girl Sits and Knits
Other honorable mentions:
- Hey Sister Podcast
- The Girls in the Yarn Cafe
- Stranglers – this podcast walks through the crimes of the Boston Strangler and details the suspects, trials, Hollywood fame, etc.
- Martinis & Murder – this is a new podcast that I came across and is similar to My Favorite Murder but they drink while they talk and they talk extensively (obviously do lots of research) about a murder
- The Reset Girl: Late Night Crafty Club – Cory, the Reset Girl is great for all planner and sticker inspirations but I love the Late Night Crafty Club videos where it is just a night of crafty chit-chat with a friend.
*Note that all of the Knitting podcasts follow the same general set up – I just really enjoy the personalities of the person and content included in the knitting podcasts above.
What are your favorite podcasts? 🙂